Thursday, January 24, 2013

Descriptive text


MY MOTHER

      My mother is a beautiful person. She is average in height. She has curly and black hair. Her eyes colour are like honey and her skin colour is light brown. She has a beautiful smile. Her weight is 70 kg. She ever won a championship in his youth modeling used in my city. She taught me to appreciate that I have any expertise in order to become like her

       She is very kind person,lovely, friendly and patient. She loves helping people. I love my mom, she is a good example for me. She loves to recite al-Quran and she loves singing.
       She is a very good wife and mother. She always takes care of her family. She likes her house to be clean and organized. She is an organized persn, and all things in the house are in the right place.
She always has a on her face. She is so sweet and lovely. I love she moment when i am going to sleep , wake up or go to some place , she always gives me a kiss.  When the family have a problem , she always be with us to helps us and gives us all her love.
So my mother is a good example for me. i think, the nature of my mother who made me proud of her. And nature sincerely do anything he faced, would I copy to life in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment